- I am a chocoholic.
- I LOVE dogs, especially puppies. Yay!
- I refuse to breathe through my right nostril. Sometimes you just have to be different, you know?
- I am a huge fan of short, medium-temperature showers.
- If I were granted one wish, I'd ask for world peace.
- Sometimes I am just too darn generous with my time and money. I don't plan on changing this.
- One time when I was little, I walked past a field with green grass. One patch was yellowing for no apparent reason. It's shape wasn't anything recognizable.
- I am really good at closing doors without making too much noise.
- I started playing baseball when I was in 4th grade. While I was not the best, I wasn't the worst either. That was Fatty Patty - Patrick McClinton. We didn't have a sense of irony to call him Tiny Patty.
- It sucks that everyone is not nice to the homeless. They are people, too!
- I have an irrational fear of ceilings.
- My favorite food is celery with peanut butter covered in prosciutto wrapped with arugula sprinkled with a light ginger tofu dressing and seasoned with non-iodized salt and soy beans. Yum!
- I think food companies are dishonest for labeling their products "fat free" while loading them up with sugar.
- I am addicted to cake and carry it with me wherever I go.
- One time I beat Chuck Norris in a boxing match. He was not amused.
- I called a local radio station during their "Destination Concert with Creed" ticket giveaway. For about two seconds I thought I had won but I actually did not.
- I often wonder whether people are friends with me because they like me and respect me or is it because I am related to someone who once touched Tyra Banks.
- I can be very secure about myself before straightening out and returning to my usual paranoid state of mind.
- I find people who disagree with me incredibly annoying.
- I think of money in terms of "chai latte" units. As in, this sandwich costs two and a half chai lattes.
- Hilary Clinton is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen.
- It's awesome all of you follow me on Twitter. I wove you soooo much, guys!
- Kelly Clarkson is amazing. If I were forced to listen to three song for the rest of my life, I'd choose "Behind These Hazel Eyes" three times because it's so awesome.
- My secret goal is to one day own a tandoori oven.
- I almost led a deal where Haagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry's would merge into one company. The firm's name was going to be Jerragen-Benazs.
Aug 18, 2009
25 Things About Me
Due to popular demand and an overwhelming need to be accepted, I have completed my own "25 things" write up.