Aug 18, 2009

25 Things About Me

Due to popular demand and an overwhelming need to be accepted, I have completed my own "25 things" write up.
  1. I am a chocoholic.
  2. I LOVE dogs, especially puppies. Yay!
  3. I refuse to breathe through my right nostril. Sometimes you just have to be different, you know?
  4. I am a huge fan of short, medium-temperature showers.
  5. If I were granted one wish, I'd ask for world peace.
  6. Sometimes I am just too darn generous with my time and money. I don't plan on changing this.
  7. One time when I was little, I walked past a field with green grass. One patch was yellowing for no apparent reason. It's shape wasn't anything recognizable.
  8. I am really good at closing doors without making too much noise.
  9. I started playing baseball when I was in 4th grade. While I was not the best, I wasn't the worst either. That was Fatty Patty - Patrick McClinton. We didn't have a sense of irony to call him Tiny Patty.
  10. It sucks that everyone is not nice to the homeless. They are people, too!
  11. I have an irrational fear of ceilings.
  12. My favorite food is celery with peanut butter covered in prosciutto wrapped with arugula sprinkled with a light ginger tofu dressing and seasoned with non-iodized salt and soy beans. Yum!
  13. I think food companies are dishonest for labeling their products "fat free" while loading them up with sugar.
  14. I am addicted to cake and carry it with me wherever I go.
  15. One time I beat Chuck Norris in a boxing match. He was not amused.
  16. I called a local radio station during their "Destination Concert with Creed" ticket giveaway. For about two seconds I thought I had won but I actually did not.
  17. I often wonder whether people are friends with me because they like me and respect me or is it because I am related to someone who once touched Tyra Banks.
  18. I can be very secure about myself before straightening out and returning to my usual paranoid state of mind.
  19. I find people who disagree with me incredibly annoying.
  20. I think of money in terms of "chai latte" units. As in, this sandwich costs two and a half chai lattes.
  21. Hilary Clinton is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen.
  22. It's awesome all of you follow me on Twitter. I wove you soooo much, guys!
  23. Kelly Clarkson is amazing. If I were forced to listen to three song for the rest of my life, I'd choose "Behind These Hazel Eyes" three times because it's so awesome.
  24. My secret goal is to one day own a tandoori oven.
  25. I almost led a deal where Haagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry's would merge into one company. The firm's name was going to be Jerragen-Benazs.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment