Jan 20, 2012

John C. Reilly on filming a sex scene with Jennifer Aniston

“It’s all dark, and she’s a little tense ’cause a sex scene is going to happen. So I get there, and she’s under the covers, and I’m like, ‘Okay, I guess they just want me to get in position here’.
So I climb into the bed, she opens up the sheet, and I swear, she had two pairs of sweatpants on, winter socks, a long-sleeved T-shirt. Her body is basically like a burqa from the neck down.
And I go, ‘Okay, I guess I’ll get on top of you now’, and she’s like, ‘Can I get the chastity pillow please?’ I’m like, ‘What the hell is a chastity pillow?’ And they bring out this big black pillow that she puts between her legs.
And from that moment on, I went from Robert Palmer to the Hunchback of Notre Dame. ‘I’m sorry. I guess I’ll just hump the pillow.’”

From reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment